Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The big idea

Happy New Year!

What better way to start the New Year's Health goals than to remember how health is created.

Those of you familiar with Chiropractic know that a major premise or prinicple in chiropractic is that "the body needs no help to get well and be well, just no interference".

I struggled with depression, unexplained body aches and pains, frequent illness, cold water feeling on the back of my legs when I would stand up straight, and low self esteem for four years as a teenager. I had seen several different doctors for this lack of health and nothing helped for long. I had even been told that I might have multiple schlerosis. I was scared and felt out of control with my health. Someone finally introduced me to the idea of going to see a chiropractor. I went and the doctor found that I had bones out of place in my spine that were putting pressure on the nerve system blocking my normal health and healing ability. I received chiropractic care and over the next several days and weeks I noticed the cold water feeling dropped away from the back of my legs and I began to feel better. Even more surprising, I found that over the coming months that I stopped getting sick frequently, I got more energy, and I became more self confident, and confident that I could be healthy! I became a believer in the power of Chiropractic for my health. -Daren Penry DC

Could your health by suffering due to nerve intereference?

No comments: